About This Plan
- Skylights abound in this house plan with slender decorative trusses at its apex. The home is interesting from the sides and back too. From every viewing angle you can see triangular windows slanting up to echo the shape of the gables they underlie.
- On both levels, partially covered decks span the entire front facade. Access to the lower deck is through the dining doom and living room. The upper deck is private, since the master suite fills the entire upper floor.
- The vaulted living room has more windows than walls. Two levels of windows flank the stone veneer fireplace, and tall windows face the front.
- A long eating bar is all that separates the kitchen and dining room. The roomy kitchen has a double-door pantry, and the dining room has a service bar with built-in cabinetry above and below.
- Utilities are nearby, hidden behind folding doors next to the first floor bathroom. Two bedrooms are right across the hall.
- Luxurious vaulted master suite is as bright and spacious as the living room. It has eight skylights, windows on three sides, and space for a freestanding wood stove.
- The walk-in closet is huge, and the vaulted master bathroom boasts a spa tub as well as a separately enclosed shower and water closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,017 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,295 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 722 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 543 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available