Skylights and Transoms
About This Plan
- Beautiful arched windows and transoms enhance this brick Southern house plan.
- Wide open views greet you right at the foyer where you can see the six interior columns that divide the living and dining rooms.
- A wet bar buffet can be closed off or opened to the kitchen to pass food into the dining room.
- Three skylights brighten the back covered patio.
- Homeowners have the best bedroom in the house with its tray ceiling, huge private bathroom and a giant walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,598 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 765 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12