Skylights Provide Ample Light
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Two circle-top windows - one over the entry and one in the living room - echo the gentle arch over the recessed entry of this home. Double doors open to a center hall with a staircase to the second floor.
- The vaulted formal living and dining rooms are on the left. The sunken living room boasts a gas fireplace.
- The family room also has a vaulted ceiling and a gas fireplace and is brightened by skylights. In-between sits the island kitchen with an attached breakfast bay.
- Sliding glass doors access a deck from the family room.
- The first-floor master suite holds a private deck, a through-fireplace to its well-appointed bath, and a walk-in closet.
- An additional bedroom with full bath and a den with private deck are found on the second floor.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,259 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,776 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 483 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,268 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 414 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss