Skylit Sunroom and Rear Covered Porch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Twin gables with bulls-eye windows flank the recessed entry of this upscale traditional home plan. Inside, 10-foot ceilings add volume and light.
- The foyer is bracketed by a formal dining room and an owner's choice room that could be used as a living room or for any other number of purposes. Built-ins border the fireplace in the great room, which is open to the well-designed kitchen.
- The nearby breakfast room leads to the three-car garage and the skylit sunroom. French doors lead to a covered porch in back.
- Also opening to the sunroom, the secluded master suite contains a superb bath with an oversized walk-in closet, twin vanities, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- Matching bedrooms are at opposite corners of the front of the home. Bedroom 2 features a bumpout making this a light-filled room.
- Notice the good-sized laundry room.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
- Related Plan: Convert the sunroom into a porch 6263V.