Skylit Sunroom and Rear Covered Porch
About This Plan
- Twin gables with bulls-eye windows flank the recessed entry of this upscale traditional home plan. Inside, 10-foot ceilings add volume and light.
- The foyer is bracketed by a formal dining room and an owner's choice room that could be used as a living room or for any other number of purposes. Built-ins border the fireplace in the great room, which is open to the well-designed kitchen.
- The nearby breakfast room leads to the three-car garage and the skylit sunroom. French doors lead to a covered porch in back.
- Also opening to the sunroom, the secluded master suite contains a superb bath with an oversized walk-in closet, twin vanities, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- Matching bedrooms are at opposite corners of the front of the home. Bedroom 2 features a bumpout making this a light-filled room.
- Notice the good-sized laundry room.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
- Related Plan: Convert the sunroom into a porch 6263V.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,962 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,962 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 115 sq. ft.
- Entry: 49 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 88' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 772 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick