Sleek, Modern House Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- An 8'-deep porch wraps around all four sides of this modern house that gives you 1456 sq. ft. of heated living space, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a low hip roof. It has a sleek exterior and is designed to be an easy-to-build home.
- The kitchen is compact, unique and makes a clean break from convention. In a typical kitchen, everyone is turned out toward the walls to perform their tasks, unless they are at the island. In this kitchen arrangement, everyone is turned toward the center to encourage visual interaction (seeing everyone’s face when they are talking). The large stainless steel island contains a 48″ Galley sink, 60″ Viking gas range, and three 24″ under-counter refrigerators by Viking. The remainder of the island contains drawers (no typical cabinet doors) for efficient storage of prep and serving dishes, utensils and spices.
- The exterior is finished with white metal panels by Dri-Design, or optional lap siding.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 44112TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,456 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,456 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,536 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss