Sleek Prairie Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- A sleek and stylish Prairie exterior graces this marvelous home, filled with amenities.
- Inside, a two-sided fireplace warms both the living room and the family room in back.
- The formal dining room has a handsome tray ceiling and flows right into the living room.
- You'll have plenty of room in the large kitchen too with its walk-in pantry, island and peninsula eating bar that overlooks the nook and family room so you always feel connected.
- Another fireplace warms the nook.
- The master suite is quite spacious and has a French door to the rear patio.
- Twin walk-in closets line the hall to the large master bathroom.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms share a hall bath with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,394 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,893 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 501 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 63 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 390 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick