Slender Home Plan With Side Courtyard
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This slender home plan is great for your narrow lot. Three pairs of matching columns support the front porch and give it great curb appeal.
- The living room is open to the kitchen and the dining rooms and has direct access to the porch.
- The master suite is privately located in the back of the home and has a large walk-in closet and a great bath.
- Bed 2 will be fought over as it has direct porch access.
- Don't miss the walled courtyard off the side porch. It is a great feature of this one story home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,986 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,986 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 702 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 702 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 77' 7"
- Max ridge height: 20' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 384 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"