Slender Victorian Features Bay Windows
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its slim footprint, this Victorian design is suitable for a narrow lot.
- On the first level, a bay window lends an interesting shape to the living room, which flows into the dining room with its box-bay window. In back, the kitchen and breakfast area share a generous space. Nine-foot ceilings are found throughout the first floor.
- On the side of the house, another bay accommodates the stairway to the second floor. Here, the bay window in the master bedroom offers a charming sitting area. Walk-in closets are included in both secondary bedrooms.
- Completing the second level are a laundry closet and a bathroom with a separate tub and shower. Second floor ceilings are 8 feet.
- Need a garage? See this house plan in reverse layout: 21145DR