Sloped-Ceilinged Great Room
About This Plan
- A stone and brick facade paired with an arched entry creates a beautiful exterior on this one-level home plan. The sloped ceiling through the great room adds interest while the fireplace framed by matching windows sets the mood for relaxation.
- An extra large kitchen with snack bar, breakfast area and screened porch will soon become the most popular area in the home.
- A formal dining room provides added space for special occasion dining and is open to the great room and foyer.
- The master bedroom suite offers a vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, whirlpool tub and double bowl vanity.
- The option of creating a library by accessing a bedroom from the foyer offers flexibility to the plan.
- For additional square footage the full basement can be finished to create a rec room or additional bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,759 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,759 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,759 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 214 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 10"
- Depth: 47' 5"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss