Sloped Ceilings Add Interest
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Surmounted by twin dormers, a covered porch with columns and arches shepherds you into this traditional one-story dwelling.
- The dormers let natural light illuminate the gallery, which accesses most areas of the home. Ceilings sloping from 8' to 10' flat add interest in the master suite, bedrooms two and three, the dining room and the morning room. The great room ceiling slopes to 11'7'.
- In the central family room, windows on either side of the fireplace overlook the patio. An eating bar divides the adjacent morning room from the kitchen, complete with cooktop island, pantry closet and built-in desk. The large dining room is only steps away.
- In the private master suite, both a linen closet and a walk-in closet are part of the luxurious bathroom. The bath includes his and her sinks, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- A second full bath and two more bedrooms complete the design.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.