Sloped Ceilings Add Interest
About This Plan
- Surmounted by twin dormers, a covered porch with columns and arches shepherds you into this traditional one-story dwelling.
- The dormers let natural light illuminate the gallery, which accesses most areas of the home. Ceilings sloping from 8' to 10' flat add interest in the master suite, bedrooms two and three, the dining room and the morning room. The great room ceiling slopes to 11'7'.
- In the central family room, windows on either side of the fireplace overlook the patio. An eating bar divides the adjacent morning room from the kitchen, complete with cooktop island, pantry closet and built-in desk. The large dining room is only steps away.
- In the private master suite, both a linen closet and a walk-in closet are part of the luxurious bathroom. The bath includes his and her sinks, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- A second full bath and two more bedrooms complete the design.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,837 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,837 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 95 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 107 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,838 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 11"
- Depth: 53' 11"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 393 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 7' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick