Sloped Ceilings Add Interest
About This Plan
- Surmounted by twin dormers, a covered porch with columns and arches shepherds you into this traditional one-story dwelling.
- The dormers let natural light illuminate the gallery (13' ceilings and 19'6" at the dormers), which accesses most areas of the home. Ceilings sloping from 8' to 10' flat add interest in the master suite, bedrooms two and three, the dining room and the morning room. The great room ceiling slopes to 11'7".
- In the central family room, windows on either side of the fireplace overlook the patio. An eating bar divides the adjacent morning room from the kitchen, complete with cooktop island, pantry closet and built-in desk. The large dining room is only steps away.
- In the private master suite, both a linen closet and a walk-in closet are part of the luxurious bathroom. The bath includes his and her sinks, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- A second full bath and two more bedrooms complete the design.
- Related Plans: Gain garage storage with house plan 3157D. Gain a guest room with house plans 3041D (Craftsman exterior) and 3037D (Traditional exterior). Gain a media room with house plans 3032D (two-car garage) and 3098D (three-car garage).
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,228 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,228 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 11"
- Depth: 53' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 431 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Photo Gallery