Sloping Lot a Plus
4 - 5
About This Plan
- On a sloping lot the rear gives you two levels of natural light.
- The foyer reveals an open floor plan with columns creating separation for the dining room.
- The great room will please you with its vaulted ceilings. The kitchen is roomy and has an angled counter with seating available and a desk to help minimize clutter.
- Just beyond you'll find the bayed dining area and sun porch.
- The master suite is private and gets lots of natural light. Note the spiral stair leading to the lower level exercise area. The stair is hidding below by a swinging bookcase.
- The lower level also gives you additional bedrooms, a large rec room with fireplace and room for utilities and storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,330 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,955 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,375 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 626 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss