Sloping Lot Craftsman Classic
About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this home with deep overhangs and sturdy columns is a Craftsman style classic.
- A friendly front porch and a partially covered rear deck complement the grace of the interior.
- Elevated ceilings in the formal living room, dining room, and family room command attention. Handsome built-ins augment storage and display space in the secluded den, the family room, and the downstairs recreation room. Three fireplaces cheer and warm the gathering areas.
- Pairs of columns define the entrance to the living room and family room. Double doors lead to the kitchen and informal dining nook.
- The kitchen is furnished with a corner pantry, a built-in desk beside the wall oven, and an angular island, which is equipped with a self-venting cooktop and a sit-down snack counter.
- French doors in both dining areas open to the deck.
- The main-level master suite is large and lavish. The bath is plumbed for two sink vanities, a whirlpool tub, and a shower.
- Two additional bedrooms and a full bath are located on the lower level.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69269AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,246 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,076 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 766 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss