Sloping Lot Home Plan
About This Plan
- From the front, this looks like a single story home. Step around to the back and you find yourself standing outside a lower level, looking up at the main floor. Designed for construction on a slope that falls off to the back, the main floor includes a garage, master suite, and family living areas.
- Two more bedrooms, a bathroom, utility room, family room, and huge storage area are below. A large family that needs more bedrooms could easily convert the storage space into one additional large bedroom or two small ones.
- A wide window bay brightens the formal dining area of the combined living/dining room. Informal dining takes place in the sunny eating nook at the far end of the kitchen. Both eating areas are designed to take full advantage of a vista to the rear of the home. Other features in the kitchen include a large walk-in pantry, built-in dishwasher, range and oven, and desk.
- Amenities in the master suite include a walk-in closet and two vanities, one in the water closet and another in the dressing area.
- A small half-bath is located just inside the entry. The garage includes extra space for storage or a small shop.
- Ceilings: 11' standard.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,043 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 918 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 41' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 588 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss