Sloping Lot with Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- The country porch greets you to this house plan perfect for the sloping lot.
- The sloped ceiling and massive central fireplace give the living room character and warmth.
- The decorative ceiling in the dining room and master bedroom add interest.
- The large country kitchen has a center island that doubles as an eating bar and there is ample counter and cabinet space.
- A private master suite with a walk-in closet and a double-vanited bath is included to pamper you.
- There is a hall bath to be shared by the two additional bedrooms.
- The lower level gives you room for two cars plus a large basement to finish out as you please.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,609 sq. ft.
- Deck: 95 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 306 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 902 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 707 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite