Small and Friendly
About This Plan
- The brick exterior of this compact split-bedroom home, with its three gables and arched window, projects friendliness and warmth.
- From the covered entry porch, you walk directly into the den, which is spanned by a lofty vaulted ceiling. A fireplace next to built-in shelves and cabinets forms the focal point of the room.
- In back, the U-shaped kitchen and the dining room flow together, and sliders in the dining room open to the rear yard.
- Privately placed on one side of the house, the master suite features a raised ceiling in the bedroom and, in the bathroom, both a linen closet and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms two and three share the other bath.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,237 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,237 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 18 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 10"
- Depth: 38' 10"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick