Small Home Plan with Two Exterior Options
About This Plan
- This two-bedroom small home plan comes in two exterior versions. Both share the same basic layout featuring an open floor plan.
- The kitchen with an angled counter is the main hub in this design between the dining room and the great room with corner fireplace.
- A screeneed porch off the back expands the living area in warm weather.
- The tray ceiling in the master bedroom gives it an expansive feel. The large walk-in closet adds to this sense of space.
- Across the home you'll find the other bedroom with its own private bath.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior in stucco, see house plan 40532DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,463 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,463 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 175 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 537 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12