Small House Plan With Classic Good Looks
About This Plan
- This small house plan will catch your attention with its classic good looks. Matching dormers, a small covered porch and a brick exterior combine to create great curb appeal.
- Step inside the foyer and you'll enjoy views all the way through to the great room and the covered porch beyond.
- The great room has a tray ceiling and is open to the kitchen and dining room. The back wall of windows looks out across the covered back porch which gives you 182 square feet to enjoy. This space is accessible from both the dining room and the master bedroom.
- The kitchen has a large island with bar seating and a pantry. The garage is easily accessible making grocery unloading a breeze.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and walk-in closet. Two additional beds share a bath. Linens are stored in the hall closet.
- The roof is a truss design with a 6:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,788 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,788 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 4"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery