Small House Plan With Flex Floor Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Downsizing to a small European home doesn't mean giving up much in this 1805 square foot house plan with a flexible floor plan giving you a study or an extra bedroom.
- You get a terrific kitchen with a large walk-in pantry and four bedrooms or three plus a study.
- 10" high ceilings top most of the rooms making the live larg.
- The fabulous master suite has a tray ceiling, huge walk-in closet and private bathroom with 2 sinks.
- The popular open floor plan gives you nice sight lines views from room to room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,805 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,805 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 418 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick