Small House Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- An attractive bay window on the left provides a nice accent to this small house plan with an open floor plan.
- The common areas are open providing a sense if openness not seen in all small homes.
- Counter seating in the kitchen is a nice touch.
- The bathroom is easily accessible from both bedrooms and from the rest of the house. Laundry is in the unfinished basement where you can expand as needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,109 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,109 sq. ft.
- Deck: 35 sq. ft.
- Entry: 24 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 8"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss