Small House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- An attractive three-sided bay window enhances the exterior of this affordable small house plan which comes in multiple versions.
- The bay window offers a great seating area for guests and family. A fireplace is a nice touch.
- The kitchen and dining area are open. A door leads to the back yard.
- The bathroom is easily accessible from both bedrooms and from the rest of the house. Laundry is in the unfinished basement where you can expand as needed.
- Related Plans: For a smaller version, see house plan 21265DR (940 sq. ft.).
- Get a garage with house plan 21613DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,098 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,098 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available