Small Scale French Country Gem
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this French Country home plan feels larger due to its open floor plan.
- Clipped rooflines and a steep hip roof plus arched windows impart an attractive exterior.
- The sheltered front porch opens to a huge den with corner fireplace.
- From the kitchen island, you can see all the main living areas.
- Tuck your home computer into the cozy niche by the utility room.
- Set off by itself, the master suite has an elegant tray ceiling and large walk-in closet.
- The other two bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,442 sq. ft.
- Storage: 30 sq. ft.
- Entry: 40 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 135 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 10"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms