Smaller Design with Many Options
About This Plan
- Anyone who loves to cook and entertain will appreciate the amenities in this homey two-story. The L-shaped kitchen hosts multiple workstations, including an island with a downdraft cook top. A built-in wall oven, pantry and desk increase the efficiency of the room. The kitchen merges with a breakfast nook, which opens to a patio. The fireplace in the spacious family room cheers this open family area.
- Entertaining takes place at the front of the house. Columns form boundaries for the living room, dining room, and the two-story formal foyer. There's a coat closet and storage space beneath the elegant staircase.
- Double doors at the top of the staircase lead to the master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling. Look up in the bath. A skylight presents a view of the stars. The washer and dryer are in an alcove near the bedrooms and baths, where laundry is generated.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 6901AM.
- Need a three-car garage? See house plan 6903AM.
- Need more room? See house plan 69214AM (2,204 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,776 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 944 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 832 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 418 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick