Smaller Design with Many Options
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Anyone who loves to cook and entertain will appreciate the amenities in this homey two-story. The L-shaped kitchen hosts multiple workstations, including an island with a downdraft cook top. A built-in wall oven, pantry and desk increase the efficiency of the room. The kitchen merges with a breakfast nook, which opens to a patio. The fireplace in the spacious family room cheers this open family area.
- Entertaining takes place at the front of the house. Columns form boundaries for the living room, dining room, and the two-story formal foyer. There's a coat closet and storage space beneath the elegant staircase.
- Double doors at the top of the staircase lead to the master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling. Look up in the bath. A skylight presents a view of the stars. The washer and dryer are in an alcove near the bedrooms and baths, where laundry is generated.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 6901AM.
- Need a three-car garage? See house plan 6903AM.
- Need more room? See house plan 69214AM (2,204 sq. ft.).