Smallest Dog House Plan of them All
About This Plan
- This cozy dog house plan is the smallest one in our portfolio. A dog run gives your four-legged friend a great space to be outdoors while still safely locked up.
- A sliding barn door is located on the back of this plan so your dog food and toys can be stored inside without allowing your dog to access them on their own.
- A chain-link fence separates the dog's living quarters from the rest of the dog house. All of the other dogs in the neighborhood will be jealous of this one!
- IMPORTANT NOTE: You will receive the design to build the dog house. The materials are NOT included in the plan purchase.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 96 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 96 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 0
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 12' 0"
- Depth: 14' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12