Smart Ranch Plan
About This Plan
- In a modest 1,070 square feet, this floor plan delivers more for your money than many larger homes. This home design makes maximum use of the available living space without sacrificing the ease of movement throughout the house plan. With an equally attractive exterior, this home plan is a good first buy for a young family, or a smaller quarters for those wishing to downsize their living environment.
- A covered walk leads you through the entry and into the right wing of this admirable home plan. A coat closet is nearby for the convenience of your guests. The large, vaulted living room offers you plenty of space for entertaining.
- Along with all the built-in appliances, the functional walk-in kitchen features a handy pantry and is adjacent to the dining room. A sliding glass door takes you out to the back patio.
- The nice sized master suite occupies the rear left corner of the floor plan. Amenities here include twin closets and a private bathroom. Bedroom number two adjoins the master suite on the right side. This proximity is advantageous for those with young children needing close supervision. For empty nesters, this room could easily be converted to a home office, sewing room or gym.
- Farther down the hallway, bedroom number three is perfect for an older child or guest accommodations. A full bathroom and linen storage are located off the hail.
- The placement of the utility room near the garage makes it possible to discard soiled clothing and muddy shoes before entering the main house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 463 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss