So Much to Choose From
About This Plan
- This popular house plan will surely please with it's arched entry and decorative columns separating the massive two-story grand room with fireplace and formal dining room.
- Family and guests will enjoy gathering in the cozy keeping room with its fireplace or the sunny gazebo-style breakfast room. A deck steps away is a great place to sit.
- The unique master suite is secluded on the main floor for privacy and convenience.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms and a loft give the rest of your family plenty of room to spread out.
- Related Plans: Gain an upstairs playroom with house plan 12032JL.
- Gain a half bath and an alternate basement stair location with house plan 12031JL.
- For a stucco version, see house plan 12006JL.
- Downsize to a two-car garage with 12004JL and 12004JL.
- For a slightly smaller version, see house plan 12265JL (3,411 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,435 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,330 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,105 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,162 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick