About This Plan
- Two-story and vaulted ceilings soar inside this spacious Craftsman house plan.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls in the dining room so the room feels larger.
- Built-ins on either side of the great room fireplace add storage as well as good looks.
- The dramatic ceiling soars upward.
- Even the breakfast nook is vaulted and the kitchen has a pass-through counter into the great room so you can see what's going on.
- The master suite is located on the first floor and has a lovely double tray ceiling, a romantic fireplace and a sitting area that opens to the rear deck.
- On the upper floor, the loft also has a corner fireplace and an open rail so you can see down into the great room below.
- Each of the three bedrooms on this level has a big walk-in closet and private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,776 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,541 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,235 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 806 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12