Soaring Entry Porch
About This Plan
- A bold, dramatic entry porch arches up for two stories in this striking Traditional home plan.
- The huge transom window above the front door floods the two-story foyer with light.
- Two sides of the formal dining room are open, giving you views of the family room beyond.
- Built-ins on either side of the family room fireplace offer extra storage to keep you organized.
- In the informal area of the home, the spacious kitchen comes with double ovens, a large island and best of all, a huge walk-in pantry.
- Bedroom 4 is on the main floor and works well for elderly relatives or it could be turned into a study.
- Store all your favorite books in the built-ins that flank the fireplace in the cozy master sitting room.
- A tray ceiling and vaulted master bathroom will pamper homeowners who will also enjoy the compartmented walk-in closet.
- Both secondary bedrooms on this floor get a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Bonus space lies over the two car garage and can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,736 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,513 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 371 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12