Social Kitchen House Plan
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom house plan was designed to create a social kitchen atmosphere. A peninsula island extends from the kitchen to the breakfast room and offers seating on three sides.
- French doors lead to the back from both the breakfast room and dining room. A back patio or deck is a must.
- The right side of the home is open front to back making this attractive home plan feel large for its size. The living room portion has a 2-story ceiling and a fireplace helps create a cozy space.
- Upstairs, the master suite has a private deck accessed by french French doors. The tray ceiling and walk-in closet are two great features as is the en-suite bath access.
- Two beds and a family bath complete the home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,022 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 926 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,096 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 926 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 266 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss