Soft Summer Evenings
About This Plan
- Balustrades and brackets, dual balconies, and a wraparound porch create a country-style exterior reminiscent of soft summer evenings spent watching fireflies and sipping tea.
- The well-planned interior starts with a tiled foyer that opens to an expansive two-story great room filled with light from six windows, a fireplace with a tiled hearth, and a sloped ceiling.
- A sunny, bayed nook invites casual dining and shares its natural light with a snack counter and a well-appointed U-shaped kitchen.
- A spacious master suite occupies the bay on the opposite side of the plan and offers a sumptuous bath.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms--each with a private balcony and a walk-in closet--share a full bath that includes twin lavatory sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,974 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,374 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 50' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss