Solarium and See-Through Fireplace
About This Plan
- This two-story home design features a solarium off its sunken living room.
- A see-through fireplace radiates warmth to both the living room and the dining room.
- The good-sized kitchen offers a snack bar and a built-in planning desk.
- The study could also serve as a fourth bedroom.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom and one of the secondary bedrooms access a balcony over the porch below. The master suite includes a walk-in closet and a private bath, while the other bedrooms on this floor use the second full bath
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,281 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,072 sq. ft.
- Entry: 48 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 115 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick