Solid and Warm
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Thiss house plan's appearance is at once solid, warm and comfortably unpretentious. Brick supplies that sense of solidity. It covers the exterior walls on both ends, along with brick bases that underlie the tapered porch supports. Two wide banks of gridded windows sparkle across the recessed front porch, creating a sense of openness.
- Inside, the living room and dining room are traditionally located to the left and right of the foyer, while a window-rich and spacious family room is directly ahead. A gas fireplace nestles into one rear corner, but the rest of the rear has way more windows than walls, as does the nook.
- Standing at the kitchen sink you have great inside and outside views. The raised eating bar offers a natural area for family and friends.
- A roomy walk-in pantry adds to the storage space. Laundry appliances, along with a deep sink, are just around the corner in the utility room. Direct access to the garage allows this space to double as a mudroom and pet sleeping area. Stairs to the huge bonus room are in the same hallway, across from the door to the master suite.
- The master suite boasts a deep soaking tub, plus a separately enclosed shower and toilet. Secondary bedrooms and a bathroom are on the other side of the family room.