Solid Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful Craftsman home plan has a wonderful open floor plan in the main living area.
- From the sink in the peninsula eating bar you can see out into the breakfast nook and huge living room with fireplace.
- Three double windows overlook the patio and let in lots of light.
- An island in the kitchen gives you more work space with a walk-in pantry for plenty of storage.
- Tray ceilings top both the formal dining room and the beautiful first floor master suite.
- An open rail hallway on the second floor looks down into the living room and foyer below.
- One end holds the bedrooms and the other holds the unfinished bonus space.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,779 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 486 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 226 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,779 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 10"
- Depth: 61' 1"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick