Solid Craftsman House Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Twin dormers flank the center gable of this rustic Craftsman house plan.
- Sturdy columns are set on stone bases giving the whole house a solid appearance.
- Elegant details inside include coffered and tray ceilings plus arches that separate the family room from the foyer.
- A triple bank of windows brightens the formal dining room and a big country kitchen in back opens to the rear deck.
- The grand first floor master suite is anything but rustic with its elegant tray ceiling.
- On the second floor you can use bedroom 4 as an optional media room if desired.
- Loft space has a charming window seat.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,261 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12