Solid Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Sturdy and solid, this Northwest house plan projects a feeling of permanence.
- Spread out over two floors, you have a main living floor and a bedroom level.
- The home offers a formal living room and an informal great room in back where you are just a few steps away from the large back deck.
- The L-shaped living space has an open layout that makes each room feel larger.
- There's even a quiet study with a storage closet.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet and the master suite has a private outdoor balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,309 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,300 sq. ft.
- Deck: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss