Solid Two-Story Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- A graceful hip roof crowns this solid two-story Northwest house plan that has a substantial quality.
- Built-ins and arched openings between rooms give the home a custom feel.
- In the dining room, a built-in china cabinet along one wall gives you extra storage.
- Families will love the open layout of the main living area.
- The second floor is huge and holds a laundry room and four big bedrooms including a deluxe master suite with ensuite bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,337 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,268 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss