Something for Everyone
About This Plan
- The brick and wood exterior's promise is fulfilled from the moment you step into this spacious home. The glass block wall on the entry filters sunlight throughout the foyer. The first floor contains a huge living room with windows on three sides, and a corner fireplace.
- A sky lit solarium, with windows everywhere, raises the full two stories. The expansive kitchen will make any cook happy. The walk-through design allows meals to be served informally at the long eating bar, the nearby breakfast nook or the fully accessible deck. More formal occasions merit the use of the dining room. A large walk-in pantry and freezer make storage a snap.
- A full bath serves the first floor, and a central stairway leads up to the second floor or down to the basement.
- The second floor houses the sleeping areas. At one end are two identical bedrooms, each with a good-sized closet. An adjacent bathroom, with twin vanities and a convenient utility room fill the rest of this wing.
- On the opposite end is the capacious master suite. Boasting its own fireplace, walk-in closet and huge bathroom with twin vanities just outside, this suite takes up one entire end of the second floor.
- Directly across from the solarium are a book lovers dream, a library with bookshelves everywhere and a secluded atmosphere in which to enjoy them.
- The full basement completes this home with room for a shop, wine cellar, office or recreation room.
- Ceilings: 9' main floor, 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,964 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,504 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,162 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 40' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 838 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss