Sophisticated Country House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A traditional exterior blends with a modern open floor plan in this sophisticated Country house plan.
- Interior columns are used between the foyer and the dining room so both spaces feel larger.
- More columns are used in the main living area so the kitchen, great room and breakfast nook are united under one ceiling.
- The gazebo porch out back offers an outdoor fireplace to keep you warm on chilly nights.
- Keep the home computer out of the living room by taking advantage of the cozy home office tucked off the kitchen.
- The master suite is set off by itself on the left side of the home.
- Use the study as bedroom 2 if desired since it has a closet and nearby bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,432 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"