Sophisticated European Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A stunning stone and stucco exterior with both clipped and swoop rooflines over the garage make this European home a delight to look at.
- The inside is filled with custom touchs such as a barrel arch ceiling in the entry foyer, a wine cellar, beautiful curved staircase and lots of built-in bookcases.
- The main living area is a grand space with vaulted and beamed ceilings in the great room, kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Double doors in the nook open to reveal the outdoor summer kitchen and covered porch area.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the vaulted and beamed study and the great room.
- A truly luxurious first floor master suite awaits homeowners so you can feel truly pampered.
- On the second floor you have two bedrooms, each with its own walk-in closet and private bathroom plus a huge game room with an outdoor balcony when you want a breath of fresh air.
- Circular stairs lead up to a very special third floor owner's retreat that has a bathroom and outdoor balcony of its own.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,438 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,316 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 479 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 204 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 91' 9"
- Max ridge height: 37' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 863 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12