About This Plan
- This one-story Georgian-styled plan, with a classic stucco exterior, offers the ultimate in elegance and sophistication.
- An eating bar separates the well-equipped kitchen from the breakfast area.
- A den with a brick fireplace flanked by cabinets and bookshelves is adjacent to the kitchen
- The master suite, with the raised center ceiling, boasts a master bath with his and her walk-in closets, a whirlpool tub and separate shower.
- Three other bedrooms are located on the other side of the house; one with a private bath, the other two share an adjoining bath.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; dining room, vaulted; master bedroom and den, tray ceilings.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,756 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,756 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 10"
- Depth: 64' 5"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick