Sophisticated Southern Styling
About This Plan
- Porches in front and in back offer opportunities for extending living to the outdoors.
- A fireplace flanked by built-ins is a focal point in the centrally located den that also has a wall of windows in the rear.
- Both a dining room and ample eating area in the kitchen make entertaining a pleasure.
- Three bedrooms are clustered on one side of the first floor. The master bedroom has two walk-in closets and a bath with two sinks.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, share a full bath with two sinks. The balcony overlooks the den below.
- Bonus space is available above the garage.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundations options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,904 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,263 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 641 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 269 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 191 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 6"
- Depth: 74' 5"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick