Sophisticated Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Elegant arched windows give this Traditional house plan a sophisticated look.
- A beautiful fanned staircase can be seen as soon as you enter the foyer.
- In the formal dining room, features include a tray ceiling and a recessed hutch area.
- The whole family will love the built-in entertainment center and the two-way fireplace shared with the hearth room.
- Another two-way fireplace warms both the master bedroom and the gorgeous bayed master sitting room.
- Watch TV from the big bayed breakfast nook since the hearth room has another built-in media center.
- On the second floor, a convenient stack washer/dryer serves the three big bedrooms on this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,642 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,910 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 732 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,275 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 166 sq. ft.
- Storage: 364 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 4"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 942 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick