About This Plan
- Decked out in grand style, this Southern home plan has beautiful stacked porches that create an awesome curb appeal.
- The dining room and living room flow into each other making it easy to entertain.
- A computer nook is tucked away behind pocket doors and keeps the computers out of the living room.
- A pass-through window in the kitchen lets you see into the vaulted family room so you always feel connected without hearing all the kitchen noise.
- The first floor master suite gets its own private porch and a massive walk-in closet divided into compartments.
- Climb the stairs to the second floor where three family bedrooms share a loft and play room area that opens to the upper, front covered porch.
- This home comes with a future apartment over the 3 car garage, making an ideal in-law suite or rental income apartment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,141 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,007 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,134 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 714 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 71' 4"
- Depth: 106' 8"
- Max ridge height: 37' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick