About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch and multiple bays evoke Southern style in this unique and lovely home plan.
- An air-lock entry foyer keeps hot or cold air out and ushers you into the main rooms.
- Dine either formally in the dining room or informally in the bright and airy nook set in a bay.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor including the spacious master suite with romantic fireplace.
- The step-down sitting area opens to a private master porch and also into the huge master bath with soaking tub.
- A media room over the angled garage has two dormer windows and lots of space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,645 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,952 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 10"
- Depth: 55' 3"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 758 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 2" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss