Southern Belle With Flexible Upstairs
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Circle top transoms top most of the windows across the front of this lovely Southern home plan. Full length shutters add an attractive look.
- The large living room is partially two-story and there is a handy wet bar that serves both the dining room and living room. French doors open to a small rear porch.
- The kitchen has lots of counterspace with an angled section that has seating for casual meals. Views extend across to the eating room and to the side atrium.
- His and her closets can be found off the master bathroom and there is a door to the side atrium right off the bathroom and access to a private porch off the bedroom.
- Upstairs, you have views to the living room from the flex room which can serve equally well as a bedroom, loft or study.
- The two family bedrooms on this level share a hall bathroom.
- Related Plan: Simplify the upstairs with house plan 55018BR (2,058 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,552 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,568 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 984 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick