About This Plan
- A steep hip roof and cozy front porch lend Southern charm to this Acadian house plan.
- Inside, custom touches include built-in niches that flank the foyer, and a vaulted family room and vaulted sunroom.
- The big fireplace anchors the family room and can be seen all the way from the foyer.
- Conveniently positioned, the kitchen easily serves both the dining room and the breakfast nook.
- A side deck wraps around the nook and has plenty of room for table and chairs.
- The gorgeous master suite boasts a double tray ceiling, large private bathroom and two walk-in closets.
- Bedroom 3 is off by itself on the second floor and has sloped ceilings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,088 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 265 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 6"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick