Southern Charleston Style
About This Plan
- Reminiscent of traditional Southern Charleston style, this home design takes you to a time when conversation with friends and neighbors on your covered front porch was all that mattered.
- Time stands still as you enter from the porch into the formal foyer leading you to a spacious great room- perfect for entertaining and relaxing.
- Delight your friends with an evening cookout on your covered grilling porch located just off the kitchen and dining area.
- A secluded master suite and master bath, complete with whirlpool tub, will offer plenty of privacy.
- As you travel to the upper floor, you'll find a full bath and three spacious bedrooms or convert one to a game room for the kids. An eight foot balcony beautifully completes this home plan.
- Related: For and alternate version with less square footage take a look at house plan 59245ND (1,959 sq. ft)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,959 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,295 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 664 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 487 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 6"
- Depth: 78' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick