About This Plan
- Just the right size for a couple starting out or retiring, this lovely Southern house plan offers wonderful amenities.
- You get vaulted ceilings in the family room, bedroom 2 and even the master bathroom.
- The open layout makes the most of the space in the main living area.
- Thoughtful touches such as a built-in shelf on the way to the master bedroom and a big fireplace make the home more liveable.
- A rear deck gives you room for barbecuing and disappearing stairs in the bedroom hall give you attic access for storage.
- Finish off the bonus room over the garage any way you want.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,322 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,322 sq. ft.
- Entry: 37 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick