Southern Coastal Home Plan
About This Plan
- Raised high up on posts, this Southern home plan takes advantage of the cooling breezes.
- The metal roof, grand entry and wrap-around covered balconies make this home a splendid place to look at and live in.
- A residential elevator takes you from the garage gound level to the main floor and on up to the master suite at the very top of the house.
- Both the dinette and bedroom 3 are set in bays with double doors that lead to the rear balcony.
- The open floor plan creates sweeping views of all the main rooms.
- A truly luxurious master suite is set off by itself and boasts a private balcony, exercise room and a quiet study with pocket doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,201 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,688 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,238 sq. ft.
- Deck: 601 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Post/Pier
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 43' 9"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 282 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss