Southern Coastal House Plan with Second Floor Screened Porch
About This Plan
- A 6'-deep front porch welcomes you to this 4-bed coastal country home plan. Bedrooms are on each side of the foyer which leads you to the back where an open floor plan awaits.
- The kitchen island has seating and the kitchen itself is open to the family room and the dining room. Sliding doors on the left wall of the family room open to the side porch.
- There's a home office giving you a place to work from home if needed.
- The master suite is located in back and has dual vanities in the bath and a large walk-in closet.
- Stairs in back take you to an upstairs bedroom and a huge vaulted screen porch off the hall.
- A 2-car garage - located in -back - is accessible past the utility room.
- Related Plan: Get a front porch and replace the carport with a garage with house plan 97107AL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,314 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,925 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 389 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 749 sq. ft.
- Carport: 543 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 91' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick